Your Ad Here

Friday, November 6, 2009

Fernando and Greg BACK to gay up the mornings on radio: Movin 99.7, starting Thurs, Nov 12



Just in the Fruit's inbox, reason to celebrate on this gray and rainy Friday: Fernando and Greg are joining Movin' 99.7 FM for the San Francisco Bay Area an help to gay up our mornings again! They've been off the air now since September 11, 2009 when Energy 92.7 FM suddenly switched formats and I know it's been a sad two months for the radio in my car.
CBS RADIO San Francisco is pleased to announce the addition of Fernando and Greg to Movin’ 99.7 (KMVQ) www.movin997.com in the mornings beginning on Thursday, November 12. Fernando and Greg will be heard on Movin’ 99.7’s airwaves, online at www.movin997.com, and through a variety of mobile devices weekdays from 5am to 9:30am.

"First, Levi Johnston agrees to pose nude and now Fernando and Greg land at Movin' 99.7. I'm not sure I could be any happier. Can't wait to wake up the Bay...again!" said Fernando Ventura.

“It is fantastic to be back on the air in the Bay Area and with Movin’ 99.7. After 5 years, I am excited to have the opportunity to finally get a chance on a big signal!” added Greg Sherrell.

“Fernando and Greg have a unique sound that is funny, topical and custom tailored for the Bay Area. I can’t wait for them to hit our airwaves!!” added Michael Martin CBS Radio San Francisco VP of Programming and PD of Movin’ 99.7.

"I’m going to hide under my desk and not answer the phone” added Doug Harvill, CBS Radio San Francisco Sr. VP and Market Manager.
I'm excited to get to hear them on my drive and while I'm getting ready for work again, and curious to see if they will be just as fabulous on corporate/CBS radio as they were on the pretty unique and very gay friendly Energy 92.7 FM. Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment