Your Ad Here

Friday, August 1, 2008

Heading on vacation


photo by soggydan

I'll be taking a much needed vacation during for the week ahead (thank God! I'm heading to the Pacific Northwest with my honey), so my posting will be much less aggressive than usual. (Still looking for some great guest writers, though...so please email me and let me know if you're interested!) I *do* have some scheduled goodies though, so keep reading! In fact, in my excessive posting absence, I dare you all to read, subscribe and comment to all your glory! (I might try some mobile posting, we'll see how that works--or doesn't. Depends on cell service up there.)

4 comments:

  1. Relax, have fun amigo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I haven't seen you in forever, hope you are well, too. ;) I'll bug you when I get back, maybe we can hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure U know I'm a loyal fruity reader lol take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How was your trip? Where did you visit? Juan and I were in Eugene and Boise last week.

    ReplyDelete