Your Ad Here

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ever heard of a queer mouse?

Dang-it! Of course, I'm always missing important anniversaries (just don't get my boyfriend started):
May 25, 1978 - The first "Gay Day" at Disneyland is held. More than 15,000 people attend and it's the largest private party ever held at Disneyland.
Anyone planning on attending this year? I know my bf and I are... Gay Days in Anaheim are going to be held October 3-5, 2008. They are expecting 30,000 LGBT peeps at the Magic Kingdom's celebration (which, incidentally, isn't actually hosted by Disney...it's just kind of allowed).

I heard you're supposed to wear a red-shirt, which solves a problem I have been complaining about since the early days of the blog. :)

Any other secrets we should know about Gay Day at Disneyland?

No comments:

Post a Comment