Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nobody puts Channing Tatum in the Corner!



There's a weird video going around of Channing Tatum playing Patrick Swayze as Johnny Castle in Dirty Dancing (and guest starring Charlyne Yi as Baby). Who knows what the video was made for, but I found it interesting, if just to see Channing Tatum shirtless. (Ladies if you ever find sexy-but-still-safe-for-work vids or photos that catch your attention, please send them my way--what can I say, my gaydar, likes and dislikes just happen to be biased towards the male variety. I need some help expanding the blogs tastes with fun little videos and links like these.)



The crazy thing about this video is that I'm not sure it's very entertaining. It reminded me of the eerie Jonas Brothers video where (quasi-gay?) Joe dances to Beyonce's Single Ladies. It's obviously to promote something, but it just isn't that good, and Justin did it better anyways. But I'll give it to soon-to-be-G.I. Joe, he is yummy.

Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment