Your Ad Here

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Live Stream and footage from Meet in the Middle 4 Equality

I've heard that not enough people got in touch with Renee to charter a bus from Napa to Fresno. Maybe some formed a carpool caravan to go down instead? Well the third best thing might be this: a live stream of what's happening in Fresno today.

Click here for more info about Meet in the Middle for Equality.

Videos are embedded on the site.

Morning Speakers:


Prep for the March:


Livestream of the March (starts at 1pm Pacific):

Thanks to Joe.My.God. for the heads up.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! My name is William Curtis, I'm the GSA President from Napa High school. I am sorry I have been out of the loop for a while. I attended my school's senior trip down to Disneyland for thurs. and fri. and so haven't been able to check this. I would have loved to take a bus down there yet guess I was out of the loop too long to help organize that. I did though go to this event with my good friend Molly who is the GSA President of Sonoma Valley High and I must say this event was amazing. There were plenty of speakers that were...well...some had me in tears from the things they had to say. The whole experience was amazing and every person was represented. I would suggest if you have the time to watch any videos of this you can. Its not the same as actually being there in person, yet will still give you an idea of what it was like.

    ReplyDelete