Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Clueless sequel on the way?



After how many stars my last pop-gossip bit got (really? you gave it two stars?), I'm not sure I should be sharing this, but I couldn't help myself.

It's been such an emotional roller coaster: rumors had been bouncing around the twitterverse that Alicia Silverstone is in the works for a sequel to 1995's smash (cult, gay?) hit, Clueless. And, so, of course I was like, totally stoked. But then today, I heard, like, that may so not be the case. And I was like, totally disappointed. But then they were all, "we're not really sure either way."

So it might be coming. And that's what made this post worth it.

And, feel free (as if you need permission) to tell me in the comments that I should stick to local news and forgo emergency announcements about Hillary Duff and Alicia Silverstone.

2 comments:

  1. Honey, you do what makes you happy. Different people like different things.... that's why Baskin Robbins makes 31 flavors. Or why there are so many different kinds of wine, and so on. So just keep doing what you like to do and don't worry about trying to please everyone.
    Now, anyone know where I can find the AmCanyon resolution? No luck so far...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post with doc embedded coming later this morning, but in the mean time, ENS, here's the link to the Equality Resolution (I downloaded from Yountville and shared on Scribd:

    http://www.scribd.com/doc/14764773/yountvilleequalityresolution

    ReplyDelete