Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day without a gay? How'd it go for you?

Reports from yesterday are saying that the 'Day without a gay' wasn't as fabulous as planners were hoping. I'm guessing it is because many didn't wholeheartedly embrace the idea (including yours truly).

How was your 'Day'? Did you call in gay to work? Did any coworkers? Did you participate in any of the activities (volunteering, withdrawing money from your bank account, only shopping at queer owned/queer friendly establishments)?

1 comment:

  1. I went to work. I gave everyone in my office a White Knot (www.whiteknot.org) and explained to them why I felt marriage equality was important. That just felt, to me, like a better way to educate folks.

    I also went to the ATM. I needed some cash. I took out $80 although I'm still not sure what difference that makes or what publicity it will generate. Just wanted to do my part.

    ReplyDelete