Your Ad Here

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mooched post: Sing out, Louise

There was a post this morning on Joe.My.God. that, in my extra-early morning delirium cracked me up (okay, I'll admit it, I was singing along, too, as fabulous as the morning sun, and I don't even know the words!)--and fits nicely with the barrage of videos I have been posting lately. It's a guy on YouTube singing an immitation of Patti Lupone singing Mama Rose. I know this is a verbatim rip of Joe's post (hence my title), but it's early and I love Joe's blog and if you enjoy then maybe you'll subscribe, and if not this post will slowly fade away into history...

Enjoy, and happy Thursday. As Joe says:
OK, so after reading rave after rave about Patti Lupone's performance at the Tonys on Sunday (which I mentioned here that I forgot to record), I finally hunted it down on YouTube and yeah, it lives up to the hype. But I'm far, far more tickled by this Patti Lupone homage clip. I don't know who the heck this Michael Burbach kid is, but he is made of the awesome. And the fabulous. Watch this clip and you will instantly became 100% gayer.

Ridiculous YouTube clip embedded here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gXKxipviCY

No comments:

Post a Comment