Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Poll: Napa & North Bay candidates & LGBT issues?


photo by Truthout.org

[Update, Mar 24: Included races for AmCan City Council and Mayor, Board of Supervisors District 5]

With June elections coming up, I thought this blog would be a great place to get the candidates to respond to questions that I'm pretty sure local media won't be covering. You know, issues related to diversity, tolerance, safety, equality and health for the LGBT community. Sure, the ag-preserve is important to Napa, but the candidates are already talking about that!

So, I'll need your help.

The June 8 elections are for the following posts serving the Napa and North Bay Area:
I'll be contacting all the candidates and sharing their responses, so...what would you like to hear from the candidates about LGBT issues? Did I miss any political races/candidates that I should include?

Please let me know, use the comments and the poll, below:


1 comment:

  1. Please note that the American Canyon mayorial and ciy council races will take place on November 2, 2010. Please let me know what questions I can answer for your blog and blog followers.

    Belia Ramos Bennett
    Candidate for American Canyon City Council
    belia@voteforbelia.com

    ReplyDelete