Your Ad Here

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Local's night @ Taylor's tonight, Dec 30 (Will it be the last one?)

Looking for something delicious and inexpensive during the lull between Christmas and New Year's? Taylor's is having another of its "local's nights" (maybe the last?) tonight.
  • $1 wine
  • $2 beer (free lemon!)
  • $3 cheeseburger
  • $4 cheeseburger + fries
Even though they said this would only go through the end of December, I have a feeling they'll continue through to January if not after pausing for a moment to realize what great publicity this is for them.

Local's Night at Taylor's is on Tuesdays from 5p to close. I usually show up (with my crew) around 7p.

I have to say that I had been getting bored of the same-old cheeseburger and same-old fries and same-old wine and beer...BUT, it's cheap, it's DELICIOUS and it's a full meal at Taylor's for under $10, so I keep coming back.

I think all of Oxbow should go nuts with great deals on Local's Night! What would be your dream deal from some of the other merchants?

No comments:

Post a Comment