Your Ad Here

Monday, November 17, 2008

Beyonce on SNL: "All the Single Ladies" with JT and the boys

I'm noticing that a lot of people are finding us by searching for this clip! Great news: we have a clip that works (see link, below)! While you're here, please drop us a comment...

So my boyfriend and I are watching SNL from the DVR. I went upstairs for a minute to handle something and I hear him CRACKING UP downstairs. I usually give up on Saturday Night Live after Weekend Update (the skits just aren't as good). This week had Beyonce on as the musical guest, and she loves being in skits, too...

He, being the good gay that he is, LOVES Beyonce and couldn't get enough of this skit about her newest video. We rewound it several times. I'll admit, Justin Timberlake gets some laughs--and can shake it.

[Update: we're now on the fourth clip I've found and posted. All the others keep getting pulled. This one is posted only on Facebook (I can't figure out how to get it to embed), but is really good quality.]

Click here and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment