Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Free cone day (no gay innuendo needed)

Rumors were swirling yesterday about Ben and Jerry's Free Cone Day, which apparently is today (in Napa, for sure), April 29, 2008. We know this isn't really gay news...but we couldn't pass up posting about free ice cream. What better way to bring the town together?

The lines do get long, why not talk up The Valley's Other Fruit while you're waiting?

We look forward to your experiences and flavor recommendations in the comments.

[Note: a straight reader emailed to ask what free ice cream has to do with the gays. It doesn't, specifically. (Although I'm positive I could've made some funny and/or distasteful connection.) Truth is, I couldn't let my gays and loyal readers down by not posting about this. I mean, free ice cream, c'mon!]

No comments:

Post a Comment