Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Napa Guerrilla Gay Bar goes to Characters (in the Marriott), Fri, Sept 18


Just a couple days ago, I got a short, to the point email from our friends at the Napa Guerrilla Gay Bar, our local, "make a place gay for the day" traveling gathering:
After a brief late-summer hiatus the Napa Guerilla Gay Bar returns!

Join us when we invade Characters Sports Bar & Grill at the beautiful

Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa
3425 Solano Avenue in Napa
(just north of Trancas/Redwood, just west of Highway 29)

Friday, September 18, 2009
any time after 6:00 pm until closing

This event is open to all ages!
...and that was it. Short, to the point, and unexpected. (I had thought that the AIDS Walk dinner/fundraisers were going to be the only events for this month, but I guess I though wrong.) Anyone been to Characters before? Who's going this Friday?

1 comment:

  1. It'll be a great way to kick back after classes. I hope I have the energy to be there. NGGB is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete